Quality Brake Service in Clearwater Since 1989
Trust our trained brake repair specialists to protect the safety of your brakes
Brake wear is a common problem that should be addressed as soon as you begin to notice the tell-tale signs. It is unwise to drive a car, truck or other motor vehicle without properly working brakes.
For your safety and the safety of your passengers and drivers around you, a brake system check and repair is recommended by a trained brake technician. At A1 Tire and Auto Repair, our Clearwater brake service and repair is reliable and completed by skilled brake specialists. We have been providing quality brake service in Clearwater and Pinellas County for more than 20 years.
What are the warning signs of brake trouble? Ask the Clearwater brake service experts
There are a number of warning signs before a brake system failure. Knowing the signs and symptoms can help you spot signs of a problem before it becomes serious and poses a safety hazard. Common brake warning signs and potential source of the problems include:
- A grinding sound when you brake can indicate a problem with the brake pads.
- Brake light comes on when fluid is low
- Pulling to one side when braking means brakes need adjusting or are worn out.
- Fluid leaking.
- Squishy or spongy action in the brake pedal can mean air in the fluid lines.
- Vibration when braking can mean rotors are warped.