From air conditioning to wheel alignment, trust us for quality auto repair service at affordable prices
The proper operation and maintenance of your car or truck is something you cannot take for granted. Your safety and livelihood depend upon having a well-running vehicle.
At A1 Tire and Auto Repair, a top-rated Clearwater auto repair shop, we respond to your need for dependable, efficient, and effective car repair and service. Our car repair technicians are highly-skilled and expertly trained to handle all major repairs.Our state-of-the-art computers to perform comprehensive, accurate engine diagnostics to identify problems.
Comprehensive auto and truck repair and service in Clearwater
A1 Tire and Auto Repair is a one-stop tire and auto repair shop. From your electrical system, to your alignment, to outfitting your vehicle with new or used tires, we take care of your car or truck needs. Trust us to handle the following:
- Electrical System – Every component of your vehicle’s electrical system is crucial. Electricity flows from the battery, to the starter, alternator, and the entire vehicle, including the computerized engine control unit, through cables and wires. One loose or corroded connection can completely shut down your car. At A1, we ascertain whether you need to replace an entire component, or merely fix a connection.
- Brakes – When you depress the brake pedal, a series of events are set in motion involving the master cylinder, fluid reservoir, fluid lines, calipers, pads, rotors, pistons, and drum. Trust our technicians to inspect, detect, and repair or replace any part of your braking system in need of service. Call us when you notice these or other symptoms:
- Excessive time stopping
- Excessive pressure on brake pedal to stop
- Steering wheel shaking
- Pulling to one side
- A/C Service and Repair – Your car or truck’s air conditioning system is a complex system that requires a trained specialist to correctly identify and repair the problems. At A1 Tire and Auto Repair, we service your A/C system—keeping the temperature cool and the airflow strong.
- Front End Alignment – If your car veers to one side when you take your hands off the steering wheel, you need your front end aligned. Your car’s wheels and tires need to pull together instead of against each other. If you hit a big pothole, you probably need an alignment. If your tires are wearing unevenly, this is also a sign you need an alignment. At A1, we check your alignment and get it straightened out for your safety and performance of your vehicle.
We also carry a complete line of car, truck and SUV tires, both new tires and used tires. And, we are the only authorized waste tire recycling collection station in Pinellas County.
When you need auto repair in Clearwater, get the best service and fairest prices with A1 Tire and Auto Repair
For the best auto repair and tires in Clearwater, come to A1. For more than 2 decades, we have provided superior auto repair to drivers in Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg and all of Pinellas County. We are conveniently located in Clearwater just south of Ulmerton Road at 12790 49th Street North. Open 8 a.m.. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and Saturday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Call us at 727-498-8521 or contact us online.