Quality New & Used Tires and Professional Auto Repair in Clearwater
Top notch tire and auto repair service in Pinellas County
A1 Tire and Auto Repair has been servicing cars and trucks, and installing new and used tires in Pinellas County since 1989. We are experienced, friendly, fast, and our prices are always fair. We carry all major brands of new and used tires.Our technicians service your car with expert care, using state-of-the-art skill and diagnostic tests.Call us for reliable auto repair. Serving Clearwater, St. Petersburg and Tampa since 1989.
- New Tires — When you need new tires, visit A1 Tire. Come see our huge selection of tires for all major brands for cars, trucks and SUVs. Our experienced technicians help you find the best tires for your vehicle, driving needs and budget. And, we professionally install your new tires and make sure the old ones are properly disposed of.
- Used Tires — Used tires are a sure bet. We have the largest selection of used tires in the Tampa Bay area. Rest assured you are getting the very best used tires available, and fast, friendly service.
- Tire Disposal — We are proud of the fact that we dispose of your old tires in an environmentally-safe way. We are the only state authorized waste tire collector in Pinellas County. When you need new or used tires in Clearwater, Florida, come to A1, and we will safely dispose of your old tires.
- Auto Repair and Service — Trust us to handle all your auto repair and service. We offer state-of- the-art engine diagnostics and highly-trained engine technicians. When your check engine light comes on, rely on us to find out why, and fix it fast so you're back on the road in no time.
- A/C Repair and Service — Keeping your car’s A/C running in tip-top shape is important here in Florida. When you car has been sitting in the hot sun all day, you want it to cool down fast. If air flow is weak, or the air temperature is too high, we’ll get things cool again. A/C evaporators are a key component of your car’s A/C. If your air isn’t cool, your evaporator could have a leak. Let us check that for you.
- Electrical Service and Wiring — Your car’s electrical system is crucial to the proper running of your vehicle. From the battery, alternator, starter, spark plugs, fuses, cables and wires, to the computerized engine control unit which needs electricity to run—without a proper functioning electrical system, your car won’t run. A glitch can affect something minor, or cause a major engine failure. We fix electrical problems and make your vehicle run better than ever!
- Brake Service — The proper functioning of your brakes is crucial to your safety. Worn pads, drums or rotors, and leaking brake fluid can all impair the brake system’s ability to stop your car.
- Front End Alignment — Lack of front end alignment causes tires to wear unevenly and other problems. If your car is pulling to one side, or if the steering wheel shakes, contact us right away. We get to the source of the problem and fix it with your safety in mind.
Fast service and fair prices for new tires, used tires and auto repair in Clearwater
No matter what tire or auto repair issue you have, A1 Tire and Auto Repair takes care of it quickly and affordably. For tires or auto repair, call us at 727-498-8521 or contact us online. We are conveniently located in Clearwater, just south of Ulmerton Road, at 12790 49th Street North. Hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday and Saturday by appointment. We look forward to seeing you!